- Provides legal advice and recommends a course of action on how to tackle infringement/ counterfeit matters in the MENA region
- Participates in the management of legal enforcement cases on various IP matters
- Prepares day-to-day correspondences and reports to clients
- Translates documents when needed
- Conducts trademark, patent, copyright research pertaining to the origin and background of their registered owner
- Conducts research on counterfeit items/products.
- Liaises with external lawyers and Saba branches to obtain their feedback on infringement cases and maintain the appropriate follow-up
- Reviews IP related agreements such as licensing, franchise, master development, copyright agreements, etc.
- Prepares annual audit reports for clients pertaining to legal matters handled by the firm
- Bachelor of Laws
- 2-4 years of experience
- Good command of English and Arabic
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Team player