Posted : May 22, 2019
Location : Jordan Office
Apply before : July 21, 2019
Attends to the queries of the clients regarding legal enforcement matters for various IP rights.
- Provides legal advice and recommends a course of action on how to tackle infringement/ counterfeit matters
- Manages, coordinates and monitors legal enforcement cases on various IP matters
- Prepares day-to-day correspondences and reports to clients
- Drafts documents related to the enforcement matters of various IP rights
- Conducts domain name research and searches for counterfeit items promoted online
- Liaises with external lawyers to obtain their feedback on infringement cases and maintain the appropriate follow-up
- Reviews IP related agreements such as licensing, franchise, master development, copyright agreements, etc.
- Prepares annual audit reports for clients pertaining to legal matters handled by the firm
- Handles other related duties as may be required.
- Bachelor of Laws
- 0-2 years of experience
- Good command of English and Arabic
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Team player