IP Assistant – Morocco Office
Handles and coordinates all operational functions of Intellectual Property for a given client in a certain jurisdiction.
- Reads received E-mails to prioritize the jobs and attend to urgent matters before others
- Creates records for the instructed jobs by using a specific system (IPMS) and maintains their follow up related to payments, deadlines and all other related matters by setting up tasks and reminders
- Communicates with clients in order to process instructions from the date of filing and up until the issuance of the certificate
- Issues invoices, follows up on unsettled invoices, posts invoices on-line in case e-billing is required, organizes invoices entries on spread sheets
- University Degree
- Good command of English, French and Arabic
- Good organizational, follow-up and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively, learn quickly, exercise good judgment, demonstrate flexibility, maintain composure while working under pressure of interruptions and changing priorities with strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office & Outlook (computer skills)