IP Assistant-SSU Trademarks
Posted : May 14, 2019
Location : Jordan Office
Apply before : June 30, 2019
Handles and coordinates all operational functions of Trademarks.
- Reads received E-mails to prioritize the work.
- Creates records for the instructed jobs by using a specific system (IPMS) and maintains their follow up related to payments, deadlines and all other related matters by setting up tasks and reminders
- Communicates with clients and agents in order to file trademark applications and oversees the processes from the date of filing and up until the issuance of the certificate
- Handles recordals, assignments, mergers, change of name and address, renewal reminders
- Provides the client with progress reports pertaining to the status of the registration or renewal of the trademark application
- Issues invoices, follows up on unsettled invoices.
- University Degree
- Good command of English and Arabic
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively, learn quickly, exercise good judgment, demonstrate flexibility, maintain composure while working under pressure of interruptions and changing priorities with strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office & Outlook
- 0-2 years work experience
- IP Experience would be an asset