Business Development Assistant – Head Office
Supports the business development team office through performing administrative tasks, such as correspondence, gathering client information, and responding to client’s queries (quotations, proposals).
• Responds to client’s queries in a timely manner (quotations for trademarks, patents, designs and other intellectual property information).
• Provides Saba & Co. IP offices with requested quotations pertaining to the registration of trademarks in any part of the world
• Gathers updated fees and document requirements from all Saba & Co. IP offices and makes sure the same are updated in the Business Development public folder
• Assists in researching about clients, by gathering information from different sources (BOA, COBRA, IPMS, CTM, WIPO and SPTO websites)
• Sends the firm’s directories to specific clients as requested by management
• Researches for new clients (leads)
• Assists in preparing for International conferences by organizing the data / information in excel sheets
• University Degree
• Excellent command of English and Arabic (French is a plus)
• Analytical skills
• Team player
• Good organizational skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office & Outlook
• 1-3 years of experience